Residential Indoor Air Quality
The air quality of your home is important to us. We can update your existing system or include in a new installation the latest in Air Filtration, UV Germicidal Light, and Whole-Home Humidification. Contact one of our specialists today to schedule your appointment and review how we can make the air you breathe cleaner for you and your loved ones.
When you choose a genuine Aprilaire Air Filter, you are choosing healthy air.
- Effective for 6-12 months (traditional air filters last 1-3 months)
- Patented self-seal technology assures no air will pass by unfiltered
- Traps up to 99% of airborne allergy and asthma triggers
LED In-Duct Air Purifier
The HALO-LED™ proactively treats every cubic inch of air-conditioned space, reducing airborne and surface contaminants and pollutants through bi-polar ionization and revolutionary, patent pending technology.
- Reduces airborne and surface microbials, bacteria, viruses, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
- Mercury and ozone free
- Warranty available
Aprilaire introduced the first evaporative humidifier for forced air furnace systems in 1954 and they continue to lead the industry in whole-home humidification systems.
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. by Aprilaire – the inventor of the whole home evaporative humidifier, and the leader in indoor air quality solutions
- Full Coverage up to 3,000 square feet in tightly built homes with a capacity of 12 gallons per day (larger models available)
- Dual sensors to monitor and respond to both outdoor temperature and indoor relative humidity to deliver optimum humidity 24/7 throughout the home – simply set it and forget it
- Convenient digital control shows percent humidity, lights indicate humidifier is running, when to change the water panel, when service is needed, and blower activation switch sets humidifier to run continually, or only when the furnace runs
- Aprilaire Humidifiers can help you maintain optimal humidity in your home of 30% – 60% which has been shown to reduce the incidence of respiratory infections and symptoms related to allergies and asthma by minimizing the formation of bacteria and viruses, fungi, and dust mites.